27 Jun What are the most common reasons people remove connections on LinkedIn?
Here are the most common reasons people remove connections and best practices.
👫 Why people remove connections
- A connection is spamming them with messaging
- A connection is spamming them with email
- A connection is being malicious
- They don’t see value in being a connection
- They feel like they have too many connections
👫 Best practices
Only remove a connection if they’re being malicious or spammingyou. If you’re worried about having too many connections or your news feed being cluttered it’s better to simply unfollowthem rather than block them. The reason is that you retain that person’s 2nd and 3rd connections, which opens a larger audience for you to network with.